Friday, 29 august 2025.
Kovacevic Denies Allegations from Indictment
Jovisa Kovacevic, charged with committing war crimes in the Modrica area, testified in his own defense today at the district court in Doboj.
Bosniak Soldier Acquitted of Killing Hadzici Serbs
Former Bosnian Army serviceman Azemin Sadikovic was cleared of killing four Serb civilians in the village of Kasatici in the Hadzici municipality in May 1992.
Hakalovic Defense Presents Closing Statement, Calls for Acquittal
Presenting its closing statement, Senad Hakalovic’s defense said Hakalovic should be acquitted of the charges brought against him.
Witness Describes Detainee Abuse at Susica Detention Camp
At today’s hearing of the Zarije Ostojic trial, an Eastern Sarajevo district prosecution witness said the defendant took a detainee out of a hangar and beat him.
Custody Measures Against Muamir Jasarevic Extended
The Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina has ordered a one month extension of custody measures for Muamir Jasarevic, suspected of having committed war crimes in the Livno area.
Bosnian Croat Fighter Jailed for Ten Years
The Bosnian state court sentenced a former member of the Croatian Defence Council, Josip Tolic, to ten years in prison for crimes against civilians in towns of Bosanski Brod and...
Indictment for Assault of Public Servant Confirmed
The Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina confirmed an indictment against Zemir Kovacevic, who is charged with assaulting a public servant. Kovacevic was previously sentenced under a first instance verdict for...
Verdict Set in Killing of Four Serb Civilians
The Sarajevo Cantonal Prosecution and the defense gave their closing arguments in the case against Azemin Sadikovic, a former member of the armed forces of the Republic of Bosnia and...
Sentence in Mirsad Sijak Case Reduced
The appellate chamber of the Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina reduced Mirsad Sijak’s unified sentence of two war crimes by two months.