Mladic will begin to testify as a defence witness in Karadzics war crimes trial later this month after his objection that he was too ill to do so was rejected...
Trial Chamber Chairman Davorin Jukic said that Dugalic, the State Prosecution’s expert witness in military issues, would present his findings and opinion on January 22 this year, adding that the...
The Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina sentenced 23 and acquitted 15 people of charges for war crimes under second instance verdicts. In the case of five indictees the Prosecution of...
The confirmed indictment alleges that Esed Kocic, Miralem Colic, Fikret Mrkonjic and Mirza Dedic committed crimes against the Serb civilian population, who were detained in “The Railway Traffic” building in...
Neither the State Prosecution nor the Defence has Alics phone number. The State Court said that a wrong address had been submitted to them. Alic, Muhamed Sisic, Izet Hadzic, Aziz...
The sentence was reduced after the Constitutional Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina had recently quashed a second instance verdict against Pincic due to the wrong application of the law. The...
Spokesperson of the Bosnian Prosecution Boris Grubesic told BIRN that Plavanjac and Narancic do not live in Bosnia and Herzegovina which is why they are not available for Prosecution. According to...
They are charged as former members of the Bosnian Serb army of taking part in the killings and abuse of prisoners in the Miladin Radojevic school in Kalinovik in August...
Lukic was freed of charges that he beat up former Doboj police officer Saban Ibrakovic in the prison."The Court found that Ibrakovic was beaten up while he was detained, but...
Sekaric, former member of the Territorial Defence and paramilitary formation "Avengers", is charged with the persecution of non-Serb civilians in Gorazde and Visegrad through murders, torture, rape and theft in...