Former Bosnian Serb military commander Ratko Mladic refused to answer questions about the war at Radovan Karadzic’s trial, condemning the Hague Tribunal as the “devil’s court”. Mladic refused to reply...
The Serbian prosecution is investigating former Bosniak military chief Oric’s role in the killing of Serb civilians in Srebrenica in 1992, although extradition to Belgrade is unlikely. The prosecution in...
The two indictees are on trial, in separate cases, before The Hague Tribunal for genocide in Srebrenica, persecution of the Bosniak and Croat population throughout Bosnia and Herzegovina, terror against...
Pekez was sentenced to 29 years of prison in 2008, according to the Criminal Code of BiH, but the Constitutional Court quashed the verdict in November 2013, because of the...
According to testimonies at this trial, Samir Semsovic, known as Samko, and Ahmet Kokic, former members of Zulfikar Squad with the Army of Bosnia and Herzegovina, ABiH, were wounded during...
Zeljko Stojnic, former member of the First Section with the Interventions Squad of Prijedor police, who testified in defence of indictee Zoran Babic, said that his Section received an order...
Prosecutor Remzija Smailagic said in his opening statement on Monday that she wanted six new witnesses would testify and new evidence to be presented at the retrial of former Croatian...
Jankovic said that the crime was committed by our criminals... in association with foreign intelligence services, which used that for political purposes against Republika Srpska. The witness said that he...
In October last year the Cantonal Court in Mostar sentenced Scuk to six years in prison for crimes against civilians in the Jablanica area. He was pronounced guilty of having...
Witness Rade Indjic, former reserve policeman from Prijedor, said that his father Bozo Indjic was killed in the vicinity of Kozarac on August 30, 1992 and that a Hamdija Beslagic...