Petak, 22 maja 2026.
Prijavite se na sedmični newsletter Detektora
Newsletter
Novinari Detektora svake sedmice pišu newslettere o protekloj i sedmici koja nas očekuje. Donose detalje iz redakcije, iskrene reakcije na priče i kontekst o događajima koji oblikuju našu stvarnost.

At a status conference held before the Bosnian state court, Janjic said a number of witnesses who had followed the Begovic indictment in July 2014 had contacted the state prosecution with new information.
 
“The witnesses hadn’t been previously examined and we didn’t know them. They saw the trial in the media and they wanted it to be processed,” Janjic said.
 
Begovic, a former member of the Bosnian Serb Army, is currently on trial for war crimes committed in the Batkovic detention facility. According to the prosecution, Begovic participated in the abuse and injury of civilians and prisoners detained in inhumane and unsanitary conditions at the facility.

The status conference was held after witnesses invited by the prosecution failed to appear in court to testify.

In addition to the possibility of a new indictment, Janjic said he gave up on examining four witnesses. He said he would leave the testimony of those four witnesses until the completion of the evidence proceedings.
 
“We also intend to change this indictment, by giving up one count, and we will specify another, in order to correspond with the evidence presented,” Janjic said, without specifying the charges.

The trial chamber ordered the state prosecution and the defense to prepare their evidence presentation plans by Friday, July 3, before the holidays.
 
The trial continues on July 7. The trial began in November of last year.

    Najčitanije
    Saznajte više
    Olović: Očevi odvedeni u policiju u Miljevini
    Na suđenju za zločine na području Foče, svjedoci Tužilaštva Bosne i Hercegovine govorili su o odvođenju njihovih očeva iz Miljevine 1992. godine.
    Milorad Dodik ispred Suda BiH
    Dodikov SNSD se prijavio za izbore – otvoren predmet protiv banjalučkih sudija
    Savez nezavisnih socijaldemokrata (SNSD) podnio je prijavu Centralnoj izbornoj komisiji BiH za učešće na Općim izborima zakazanim za oktobar ove godine, a ovaj dokument mogao je potpisati predsjednik stranke Milorad Dodik jer nije izvršena presuda Suda BiH kojom je od banjalučkog suda zatraženo njegovo brisanje sa te pozicije. Za Detektor iz Ureda disciplinskog tužioca potvrđeno je da je zbog toga formiran predmet protiv sudija koji su odbili zahtjev Državnog suda.
    Kunarac: Dolazak vojske u selo Luke
    Federalno tužilaštvo zaprimilo prijavu protiv Amidžića
    Bužimkić i ostali: Nasilne smrti i stradanja od vatrenog oružja