While testifying at the Momir Tomas trial, prosecution witness Asim Korjenic told the cantonal court of Sarajevo that Tomas had beaten and mistreated him in the Hadzici area in November...
A high officer of the Bosnian Serb army Milomir Savcic told Ratko Mladic's trial at the Hague that the defendant never gave him an illegal order regarding Srebrenica in July...
The trial of Slavko Ikanovic will begin at the district court of Doboj on April 15. Ikanovic is charged with having committed war crimes against the civilian population in the...
On April 8, the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia will bring down a verdict against Zdravko Tolimir, a former senior officer of the Bosnian Serb Army. Under a...
The Bosnian state prosecution has filed an indictment against Adem Kostjerevac, who is suspected of having committed war crimes in the Zvornik area.
Testifying before the cantonal court in Sarajevo, defense witness Mladen Jovicic said the defendant drove a wounded soldier to the hospital.
At todays hearing of the Aleksandar Cvetkovic trial, the trial chamber approved a motion by the state prosecution to watch a video recording of testimony previously given by former UN...
A former Bosnian Serb Army officertold Ratko Mladics trial in The Hague that he was not involved in an attemptedcover-up of the massacre of Bosniaks from Srebrenica in July 1995.
The district prosecution of Doboj asked a court to order custody measures and issue an international arrest warrant for Goran Brekalo. Brekalo, a former soldier in the Croatian Army, has...