Following the presentation of evidence at the Pero Kovacevic trial, the appeals court of Brcko District has scheduled closing statements for Friday, February 5.
A court expert showed scars on an injured party’s body at the trial of Mensur Peljto, charged with war crimes in the municipality of Brcko.
The Bosnian state court has referred two cases to the cantonal court of Sarajevo for further processing. One case deals with wartime crimes committed in Sarajevo, the other with crimes...
A former Bijeljina police station commander testifying at the Dragan Cobic trial said he heard about the 1992 arrest and disappearance of two Bosniak civilians several years after it took...
The district court of Bijeljina acquitted former Bosnian Serb fighter Radosav Milovanovic of raping a woman in the village of Sase near Srebrenica.
The trial of Milan Komad, charged with crimes in the Visegrad area, will begin on February 18. During the first hearing the indictment will be read, introductory statements will be...
Testifying at the trial of four former members of the Bosnian Army, a witness for the district prosecution of Eastern Sarajevo said he heard rumours that bodies had been found...
At the trial of Jasim Sehagic, the chamber accepted a proposal by the defense to invite a witness to testify again with regards to archives on detainees held in a...
The district court of Banja Luka has confirmed an indictment against Ratko Marinovic, charging him with war crimes against the civilian population in Ovanjska village, near Ostra Luka.