Monday, 17 august 2026.
ICTY: Request for Zigic’s Early Release Rejected
The Hague Tribunal's President has rejected a request for the early release of Zoran Zigic, who was sentenced for crimes committed in Prijedor.
Local Justice: Exhumation of New Mass Graves to Begin
The Institute for Missing Persons, INO, of Bosnia and Herzegovina continues clearing the pit believed to contain the remains of victims killed in Kamenica and announces the exhumation of new...
Local Justice: Anniversary of Mostar Bridge Destruction Marked
Although the anniversary of the destruction of the Old Mostar Bridge is not officially marked in Bosnia, on Tuesday citizens observed the occasion by dropping lilies into the Neretva river...
Pelemis and Peric: Unable to Prevent Genocide
At the trial before the Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Defence of Slavko Peric, former member of the Republika Srpska Army, said it would attempt to show through evidence...
Ivanovic: Witness Fails to Appear
The trial of Zeljko Ivanovic, who is charged with genocide committed in Srebrenica in July 1995, has been postponed after a Defence witness failed to appear in court.
Koricanske stijene: Death Certificates of Seven Bosniaks
At the trial of five indictees charged with the murder of civilians at Koricanske stijene, the Prosecution of Bosnia and Herzegovina presents 24 pieces of material evidence.
Adamovic and Lukic: No Activities Performed by Command
During the course of cross-examination, indictee Bosko Lukic says again he did not take part in crimes committed in Kljuc in 1992.
Karadzic: Victims, Not Collateral Damage
During the course of his cross-examination of protected Prosecution witness KDZ 485, wartime Bosnian Serb leader Radovan Karadzic pointed to alleged omissions in an investigation into the shelling of a...
Kovac: Dignity Attacked
In its closing arguments at the retrial for crimes committed in Vitez, the State Prosecution says that indictee Anto Kovac is responsible for the crimes and calls on the Appellate...
Selimovic et al: Looking for Answers
At the trial for crimes committed in Bosnian Krajina, the Prosecution of Bosnia and Herzegovina read statements given previously by three former detainees in detention camps in Bihac and Cazin...
Miroslav Anic Admits Guilt for Crimes Committed in Stupni Do
The State Court on Wednesday ordered one-month custody for Miroslav Anic, known as Firga, after he pleaded guilty to three counts against him related to crimes committed against civilians and...
Karadzic: Difficult Decisions to Save Lives
Youssef Hajir, a Prosecution witness at the trial of wartime Bosnian Serb leader Radovan Karadzic, spoke about a war hospital in Dobrinja and a June 1993 incident when more than...