Tuesday, 17 february 2026.
Custody for Redzep Salaj Extended
The Basic Court of Brcko District orders a two-month custody extension for Redzep Salaj, who is suspected of war crimes in that town.
Bosnia Must Fight Against Transfer of War Trauma
Victims of wartime sexual violence should talk about their trauma, but it is also vital for the community to encourage them and ensure assistance, claims neuropsychiatric Amra Delic.
Bosnian Croat Fighter ‘Seized Prisoners from Prozor School’
Witnesses told the trial of Bosnian Croat ex-fighter Nikola Maric that the defendant took six prisoners from a secondary school in Prozor, who then disappeared without trace.
Stories about an Avenger from Gorazde
Testifying at the trial of Dragan Sekaric for crimes in Visegrad, a State Prosecution witness says that her mother was killed in her family house after Milan Lukic had taken...
Execution of Sentence against Kapic Discontinued
The Court of BiH discontinues the execution of the sentence against Suad Kapic after the Constitutional Court of BiH quashed a second instance verdict, under which he was sentenced to...
Wounded during Forced Labour
The trial for the crimes committed in the Hadzic area heard the statement of witness claiming his son was being taken to forced labour during imprisonment, where he was wounded...
Unconstitutional Outvoting
Defence witness Nenad Kecmanovic says, at Ratko Mladic’s trial at The Hague, that the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina, BiH, was caused by an unconstitutional outvoting of Serbs by Muslims...
Indictment against Perica Kustura Filed
The Prosecution of Bosnia and Herzegovina, BiH, files an indictment against Perica Kustura, known as Lipi, charging him with crimes against prisoners of war in Gornji Vakuf.
Injured Party Cannot Testify
Testifying at the trial of Indira Kameric for crimes in Bosanski Brod, a court expert in neurology and psychiatry says that one of the proposed State Prosecution witnesses is not...
Genocide Convicts Serving 500 Years
Thirty Bosnian Serbs have so far been jailed for a total of 568 years for genocide and other crimes in Srebrenica 19 years ago.
HVO Did Not Hold Varda
As the trial of Mato Martic, who is charged with crimes in Zepce, continues, a Defence witness says that Croatian Defence Council, HVO, units never had any buildings at Varda.
Ivo Crepulja Pleads not Guilty
Former member of the Croatian Defence Council, HVO, Ivo Crepulja pleads not guilty of having killed a civilian in Kakanj in October 1993.