Trial Chamber Chairwoman Jasmina Kosovic said that court expert Vedo Tuco informed the Court that he would not be able to appear in courtroom due to previously scheduled engagements. He...
Semil Topalovic said that the shelling of Sanski Most began on May 26, 1992, adding that he and his family found shelter in a basement. As he said, on the...
The presiding judge, Alfons Ori, said that the Trial Chamber has been informed on Thursday that Mladic will remain in hospital for 24 hours. Mladic will be having additional medical...
Examinations confirmed that no treatment is required. The previous determination that Mladic is fit to stand trial therefore remains unchanged, said the Hague Tribunal spokesperson Nerma Jelacic. Mladic was taken...
The Court previously accepted a guilt admission agreement that Boljak concluded with the Cantonal Prosecution in Sarajevo. Boljak, former member of the Ilidza Brigade with the Republika Srpska Army, VRS,...
The commemoration and funeral of the Srebrenica victims is attended by Bosnian politicians, among whom are Bosniak and Croat members of the Presidency, as well as representatives of the international...
According to Harland, Mladic said, at a meeting with UNRPOFOR officers in the autumn of 1993, that he would “kill everybody but children” in the Muslim enclaves in the east...
Court expert Kasim Brigic explained that the indictees capability was reduced due to alcohol and circumstances related to the fall of Srebrenica. Nedzad Oric is a person with psychopathic behaviour...
During a third hearing dedicated to the presentation of transcripts, Prosecutor Ibro Bulic submitted transcripts of witnesses' statements, in which he marked the parts relevant for the indictment against Kuvelja....
Defence witnesses Milomir Mihajlovic, Goran Beatovic, Miroslav Hecimovic, Predrag Pecenica and Milenko Sekulic told the District Court in Eastern Sarajevo that Markovic was member of their unit, which was deployed...