Karadzic will present the judges with the last Defence witnesses before the end of next week. He requested the Tribunal to order a break in the trial until March 11...
Veseljko Markovic said that he went to Plandiste village, Kakanj municipality, with Police Commander Serif Ramovic after they had received a notification about a murder. Markovic said that, upon their...
The indictment alleges that Bilbija, who was accompanied by another person, killed civilians Ismet and Becir Besirevic from Modra village in Bjeline-Donji Lipik village, Sanski Most municipality, on July 10,...
Jurisic, former Chief of the Municipal Committee for Nationwide Defence, blamed “the Muslims’ Territorial Defence” for provoking conflicts in Kljuc municipality in the spring of 1992. The witness said that...
The Hague Tribunal has so far convicted 59 people of wartime crimes in Bosnia and Herzegovina, 41 of whom have already been released from prison, while 15 people have been...
In his statement given to the Prosecution of Bosnia and Herzegovina witness Taib Kodzaga said that he was captured in Semizovac in May 1992 and brought to the “Bunker” detention...
Federal Prosecutor Hajrija Hadziomerovic-Muftic said that she fully supported an appeal filed by the Cantonal Prosecutor from Bihac due to violations of the criminal proceedings and wrongly determined factual status.The...
Witness Ratko Jovic, former warehouseman with the unit commanded by indictee Stanisic, said that about 50 civilians were present in the vicinity of the Command, or in fact, next to...
Prosecution witness Rasid Tvrtkovic, who lived in the Visegrad area in 1992, told the Bosnian state court on Wednesday that he saw the defendant arriving in the village of Kabernik,...
Klickovic, the then President of the municipal wartime Presidency, did not deny having issued the order, but he said that it was a voluntary evacuation of Bosniaks from combat zones....