In their statements read at the trial of Aleksandar Cvetkovic, who is charged with genocide in Srebrenica, State Prosecution witnesses said that they “loaded” bodies of captives from the Cultural...
The prosecution said in its closing arguments at the Sarajevo court on Monday that it had proved that Mikulic, along with other members of the Croatian Defence Council, ordered and...
Miladin Stevanovic, who was acquitted, under a second instance verdict pronounced by the Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina, BiH, of charges for participation in genocide in Srebrenica, said that he...
Witness Sejdo Mocevic told the Sarajevo court on Monday that his wife and brother were killed in the Bosnian Serb attack on the village of Lozje in the Goradze municipality...
Milic was found guilty of participating in the murder and inhumanely treating civilians in Busovaca. The appeals hearing is scheduled for Tuesday, April 1.The first defence witness of Branko Vlaco,...
It was said that the witness had a car accident and was in the hospital, while the expert was ill. Ibro Macic is charged with participating in torture and sexual abuse...
The Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina dismissed the prosecution’s motion for retrial of Zurahid Mujcinovic, previously convicted to eight years of prison for war crime committed in Srebrenik. The prosecution...
Jolie, the director of the Bosnian war film ‘In the Land of Blood and Honey’, told the conference on Friday that sexual violence in conflict situations was “devastating” because it...
Avdovic said that he first came to the Viktor Bubanj barracks on June 10, 1992, when Besim Muderizovic sent him there with a group of people to clean the facility....