Monday, 17 august 2026.
Prijavite se na sedmični newsletter Detektora
Newsletter
Novinari Detektora svake sedmice pišu newslettere o protekloj i sedmici koja nas očekuje. Donose detalje iz redakcije, iskrene reakcije na priče i kontekst o događajima koji oblikuju našu stvarnost.

This post is also available in: Bosnian

Defence attorney Kadrija Kolic said that the Defence introduced “a statute” and certificate issued by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Republika Srpska.

The Prosecution of Bosnia and Herzegovina is due to present its closing statement on October 15. Prosecutor Sanja Jukic said that she would need about an hour to present it.

Macic, former guard in Celebici detention camp, near Konjic, is charged with having killed a detained Serb civilian in June 1992. Also, he is charged with having brutally beaten up an elderly Serb civilian, who died due to consequences of the beating, in that same month. He allegedly did this in collaboration with other guards.

Besides that, he is charged with having treated Serb civilians and prisoners of war, who were detained in Musala sports hall in Konjic, in an inhumane manner during March or April 1993.

The trial of Macic, who is defending himself while at liberty, began in January last year.
A.J.

Najčitanije
Saznajte više
Srebrenica Anniversary Exhibitions Return to New York
Two exhibitions on the 1995 genocide first presented in 2025 will reopen together this July at UN headquarters.
Exhibition Offers Insight into Everyday Life Inside Besieged Srebrenica
Marking the annual genocide commemoration, the Srebrenica Memorial Centre opened an exhibition entitled ‘Facing Srebrenica: Views from the Besieged City’, featuring photographs that show how people lived inside the besieged enclave during wartime.
BIRN BiH and Faculty of Criminalistics Sign Cooperation Agreement