The presentation of closing statements is scheduled for December 13 and 23. The Defence of indictee Ivo Raguz has given up its proposal to have the indictee testify in his...
Prosecutor Slavica Terzic says that she contacted the witness, who was very rude and irritated by the fact that, as he said, the content of two statements he gave to...
Rajko Babic, former member of Pilica-Lokanj First Infantry Battalion of Zvornik Brigade with the Republika Srpska Army, VRS, said that he kept a diary for his Battalion in the summer...
The pronouncement of a verdict against Nisvet Gasal, Musajb Kukavica and Senad Dautovic, which was scheduled for tomorrow, December 11, has been postponed to December 18. Under a first instance...
Its pure misinformation. I have never shot at a civilian or prisoner, Dzeko told his war crimes trial in Sarajevo on Tuesday. Dzeko, a former member of the Bosnian Armys...
Mujo Cakar, who lived in the Visegrad area at the beginning of the war, told the Court that an unknown soldier once stopped him in the vicinity of Pantelic’s house...
The four men, Fikret Planincic, Rasim Lisancic, Mirsad Vatrac and Sead Menzil, argued that they should be acquitted because it had not been proved that they targeted civilians in the...
Protected witness KW-12 said that this was done after a letter had been received from Sarajevo telling them to “do something” in order to make NATO take the Army of...
The Defence of Ratko Mladic denies findings by the Prosecution’s military expert Reynaud Theunens, who said that, in his capacity as Commander of the Republika Srpska Army, VRS, the indictee...
The witnesses said that many members of Subotic family were taken away from their houses in Duzice hamlet to the Police Station on June 10, 1992.Radoslav Subotic said that he...