Wednesday, 19 august 2026.
Material Evidence Presented at Trial of Four Former Croatian Defence Council Soldiers
The Bosnian state prosecution presented material evidence, including lists of military conscripts, at a trial for war crimes committed in Odzak allegedly committed by four former members of the Croatian...
Bosniak Soldier Acquitted of Killing Hadzici Serbs
Former Bosnian Army serviceman Azemin Sadikovic was cleared of killing four Serb civilians in the village of Kasatici in the Hadzici municipality in May 1992.
Hakalovic Defense Presents Closing Statement, Calls for Acquittal
Presenting its closing statement, Senad Hakalovic’s defense said Hakalovic should be acquitted of the charges brought against him.
Custody Measures Against Muamir Jasarevic Extended
The Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina has ordered a one month extension of custody measures for Muamir Jasarevic, suspected of having committed war crimes in the Livno area.
Bosnian Croat Fighter Jailed for Ten Years
The Bosnian state court sentenced a former member of the Croatian Defence Council, Josip Tolic, to ten years in prison for crimes against civilians in towns of Bosanski Brod and...
Indictment for Assault of Public Servant Confirmed
The Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina confirmed an indictment against Zemir Kovacevic, who is charged with assaulting a public servant. Kovacevic was previously sentenced under a first instance verdict for...
State Prosecutions Calls for Guilty Verdict in Goran Popovic Trial
In today’s hearing of the Goran Popovic trial, prosecutor Seid Marusic gave his closing statements. He said the existence of a widespread and systematic attack against the non-Serb population in...
Witness Describes Wife’s Rape by Bosnian Serb Soldier Predrag Djurovic
Testifying at the trial of Predrag Djurovic, prosecution witness Asef Besic told the cantonal court of Sarajevo that he recognized Djurovic as the man who raped his wife and sister-in-law.
Bosnia Cuts Iraqi Fighter’s Jail Sentence
Abduladhim Maktouf, an Iraqi who fought in a Bosnian Army ‘mujahideen’ unit during the conflict, had his sentence for illegally detaining Croat civilians reduced from five years to three.