Thursday, 20 august 2026.
Prijavite se na sedmični newsletter Detektora
Newsletter
Novinari Detektora svake sedmice pišu newslettere o protekloj i sedmici koja nas očekuje. Donose detalje iz redakcije, iskrene reakcije na priče i kontekst o događajima koji oblikuju našu stvarnost.

This post is also available in: Bosnian

The information was requested within an investigation against unidentified individuals responsible for the death of several tens of civilians, who were killed when the bridge over River Sava connecting Brcko and Gunja, Croatia, was destroyed with an explosive device at 4.50 on April 30, 1992.  

Halid Emkic, an expert association for information with Brcko District Police, said that the appeal was issued, inviting members of families of the killed persons, their cousins, friends and acquaintances in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Serbia and other countries to submit information about the killed persons, who had been missing since then, with the aim of improving the investigation.

Samir Beganovic, Secretary to the Brcko District Prosecution, said that a significant quantity of information had been collected during the course of this investigation.

“In order to undertake criminal and legal processing of the responsible persons in this concrete case, we need, among other things, to precisely determine the number of victims, i.e. the number of pedestrians, who happened to be on the bridge at that moment, so they either got killed or were injured,” Beganovic said.

The information can be submitted at the following numbers: Brcko Prosecution00387-049/217-227 or police 00387-049/233-200.  

Also, the information can be submitted directly, by fax, mail or e-mail using any of the contact details of those two institutions.

Najčitanije
Saznajte više
Srebrenica Anniversary Exhibitions Return to New York
Two exhibitions on the 1995 genocide first presented in 2025 will reopen together this July at UN headquarters.
Exhibition Offers Insight into Everyday Life Inside Besieged Srebrenica
Marking the annual genocide commemoration, the Srebrenica Memorial Centre opened an exhibition entitled ‘Facing Srebrenica: Views from the Besieged City’, featuring photographs that show how people lived inside the besieged enclave during wartime.
BIRN BiH and Faculty of Criminalistics Sign Cooperation Agreement