Sunday, 22 february 2026.
Witness Took a Tranquiliser
At the trial for Srebrenica genocide the Prosecution plays a recording of a protected witness’ examination during the investigation with the intention to demonstrate that his statement was much more...
Bosnian Serbs ‘Beat Prisoners’ at Visegrad Village School
At the trial of Bosnian Serb soldier Vitomir Rackovic, accused of illegally detaining Bosniaks around Visegrad in 1992, a witness recalled how he was held and beaten at a village...
Reading out Erdemovic’s statement in court postponed
Reading out the testimony of Drazen Erdemovic at the Aleksandar Cvetkovic’s trial, who is charged with genocide in Srebrenica, was postponed for the next week, because the defence did not...
Witnesses Recall Visegrad Bosniak Convoys
A former Red Cross worker said the trial for crimes in Visegrad that the accused Ljubomir Tasic was not involved in making lists of Bosniaks who left their homes in...
Evidence about Indictee’s Function
The trial of Ramiz Avdovic and Iulian-Nicolae Vintila, who are charged with crimes committed in Sarajevo, continues with the presentation of 50 pieces of State Prosecution evidence.
Prisoners ‘Starved’ in Musala
Two former prisoners told the trial of Bosnian Army ex-soldier Ibro Macic that they suffered from starvation while detained at the Musala sports centre in Konjic, where the defendant was...
Last Witness at Kovacevic’s Trial Appears Next Week
The Trial Chamber sitting at the trial of Zemir Kovacevic, who is charged with the murders of civilians in Sijekovac village, Bosanski Brod municipality, is due next week to examine...
Damjanovic’s Request Leniency Over Prisoner Abuse
Two Bosnian Serb brothers convicted of abusing Bosniak prisoners near Sarajevo in 1992 asked the appeals court for lower sentences because of the “absence of fatal consequences”.
Trial Begins Anew
Due to the replacement of one member of the Trial Chamber, the trial for crimes committed in the Hadzici area begins anew by admitting evidence presented previously.
New Search for Bodies Urged at Sarajevo’s Kazani
Bosnia’s Missing Persons Institute wants a new exhumation at the Kazani pit in the hills above Sarajevo because more bodies could be buried where the remains of over 20 war...