At a status conference held before the Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kovacevic said that he had seen his Defence attorney Edin Sabanovic only three times during the course of...
After the indictment had been read, six witnesses were examined. Muharem Konjaric said that members of the Croatian Defence Council, HVO took his young son away. His sons remains were...
The District Court in Doboj is due to pronounce the verdict on Wednesday, June 13. During the main trial witnesses confirmed that indictee Perkovic participated in the abuse of civilians,...
Witness Goran Grabovac, who works as psychiatrist in Vares, said that witness A had been his patient since 2007 and that he was not able to set her diagnosis at...
Marinko Brkic, Defence attorney of Dmicic, proposed that two witnesses be examined and material evidence presented at the next hearing, while Jovo Pilipovic, Defence attorney of Brkic, proposed two witnesses...
Karadzic and his lawyer Peter Robinson presented on Monday an oral request to the ICTY Trial Chamber to be freed of all charges contained in the indictment. My fingerprints are...
Witness Mehmed Sadikovic, who was elected Chief of the Territorial Defence Headquarters in Kotor-Varos in June 1992, said that the Bosnian Krajina Autonomous Region forces from Banja Luka entered Kotor-Varos...
The Trial Chamber consists of presiding judge O gon Kwon from South Korea, members Howard Morisson from Great Britain and Melvill Baird from Trinidad. Flavia Lattanzzi from Italy is a...
Edina Residovic, Defence attorney of Bojadzic, explained that the "Zulfikar" Squad, whose members are on trial for crimes in Trusina, was transferred from the Main Command Headquarters to the First...
“After having reviewed the file, the Prosecutor determined that there was not enough evidence for a grounded suspicion that Vukojevic committed the crime charged upon him as per a Bihac...