Thursday, 20 august 2026.
Prijavite se na sedmični newsletter Detektora
Newsletter
Novinari Detektora svake sedmice pišu newslettere o protekloj i sedmici koja nas očekuje. Donose detalje iz redakcije, iskrene reakcije na priče i kontekst o događajima koji oblikuju našu stvarnost.

This post is also available in: Bosnian

The prosecution said that more than 60 Bosniak civilians, including 11 children, women and elderly people, were killed in an attack on Zaklopaca on May 16, 1992.

The prosecution alleges that the victims’s corpses were initially left at the murder but then removed and buried in mass graves one day later.

“The majority of the remains were found in a mass grave in 2004. The mortal remains of 54 people have been found so far, while the search for the remaining victims continues,” the prosecution said in a statement.

One of the arrested men, Radomir Pantic, is already on trial along with four other defendants for genocide in Srebrenica, including forcible transfer of the local population and the capture and execution of men.

The indictment alleges that Pantic was the commander of the First Company of Bosnian Serb special police units.
He was arrested as he was leaving a hearing at the state court in Sarajevo.

The other suspects were arrested in Vlasenica and Milici and the surrounding area.

Najčitanije
Saznajte više
Srebrenica Anniversary Exhibitions Return to New York
Two exhibitions on the 1995 genocide first presented in 2025 will reopen together this July at UN headquarters.
Exhibition Offers Insight into Everyday Life Inside Besieged Srebrenica
Marking the annual genocide commemoration, the Srebrenica Memorial Centre opened an exhibition entitled ‘Facing Srebrenica: Views from the Besieged City’, featuring photographs that show how people lived inside the besieged enclave during wartime.
BIRN BiH and Faculty of Criminalistics Sign Cooperation Agreement