Sunday, 24 may 2026.
Prijavite se na sedmični newsletter Detektora
Newsletter
Novinari Detektora svake sedmice pišu newslettere o protekloj i sedmici koja nas očekuje. Donose detalje iz redakcije, iskrene reakcije na priče i kontekst o događajima koji oblikuju našu stvarnost.

This post is also available in: Bosnian

As per the Court’s decision, the custody for the three suspects has been extended for one month. It may last until July 22, 2011.
 
The suspects were ordered into custody in late May this year due to a danger that the public order might be disturbed by their release to liberty.
 
Explaining the custody extension motion, the Prosecution of Bosnia and Herzegovina said that the investigation had still not been completed and the reasons for keeping them in custody remained unchanged.
 
“So far we have examined 24 people and gathered material evidence during the course of the investigation. Within the next month we are planning on examining a few more witnesses,” State Prosecutor Dragan Corlija said, explaining the custody extension motion.
 
The State Prosecution suspects that Planincic, Menzil and Lisancic, former members of the Territorial Defence in Kotor-Varos, participated in an attack on Serdari village, which was inhabited by Serb residents, in Kotor-Varos municipality in September 1992.
 
The Prosecution of Bosnia and Herzegovina alleges that 16 local residents of Serdari village, including two children, were killed in that attack. It further alleges that many of the victims were women and the elderly, several persons were wounded, houses were set on fire and properties looted.

J.Dj.

Najčitanije
Saznajte više
Detektor Journalist Wins International Fetisov Journalism Award
Detektor journalist Emina Dizdarevic Tahmiscija has received a 2025 international Fetisov Journalism Award for a series of articles on transitional justice in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Detektor Journalists and Moldovan Colleagues Nominated for Journalism Award for Investigating Russian Camps
Detektor journalists Irvin Pekmez, Enes Hodzic, and Nino Bilajac, alongside co-authors from Moldovan outlet CU SENS, have been nominated for a journalism award in Romania in the categories of investigative journalism and TV and video journalism.