Friday, 4 april 2025.
Prijavite se na sedmični newsletter Detektora
Newsletter
Novinari Detektora svake sedmice pišu newslettere o protekloj i sedmici koja nas očekuje. Donose detalje iz redakcije, iskrene reakcije na priče i kontekst o događajima koji oblikuju našu stvarnost.

This post is also available in: Bosnian


Illustration, archive. Photo: Samir Jordamović (Anadolija)

“I can confirm that the person is at SIPA’s premises, where he is being criminally processed. The suspect was detained and taken to SIPA’s official premises in order to be criminally processed, after which a decision on further actions will be made,” said SIPA spokesman Luka Miladinovic.

The Prosecution of Bosnia and Herzegovina announced earlier that SIPA officers, acting on a warrant issued by a prosecutor at the state prosecution’s Terrorism Section and an order issued by the Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina, were conducting a search at a location in the Sarajevo area.

“They are searching an apartment and premises used by an individual as part of an investigation for issuing threats by promoting anti-Semitism and racism. The search is being conducted as part of a case against an individual suspected of public incitement to terrorist acts and in relation to the criminal act of terrorism,” the state prosecution said in a statement.

SIPA spokesman Miladinovic said that in the early morning, SIPA officers, acting on orders from the Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina, carried out a search of residential premises used by one individual, and that certain items, which will be used as evidence in further investigations into the case, had been found during the search and temporarily seized.

The prosecution said that SIPA’s investigations so far had determined that the suspect expressed racist and anti-Semitic views and had made threats to US citizens on several occasions through various internet services and communication channels.

“In the interest of the investigation, the Prosecution of Bosnia and Herzegovina cannot offer further information to the public at this stage,” it added.

Najčitanije
Saznajte više
UN Court Again Refuses Bosnian Croat Wartime Leader Early Release
The UN war crimes court in The Hague has rejected a request for early release from former Bosnian Croat political chief Jadranko Prlic, citing his “heinous” crimes and “insufficient” rehabilitation.
Bosnian Croat Ex-Fighters Charged with Wartime Prisoner Abuses
The Bosnian state prosecution charged seven former Croatian Defence Council military policemen and civilian police officers with unlawfully detaining and assaulting dozens of Bosniaks in the Zepce area in 1993 and 1994.
Bosnia Charges Ten with War Crimes Against Serb Prisoners
Ukraine Does Not Get to Penalize All Crimes against Children