Sunday, 23 august 2026.
Prijavite se na sedmični newsletter Detektora
Newsletter
Novinari Detektora svake sedmice pišu newslettere o protekloj i sedmici koja nas očekuje. Donose detalje iz redakcije, iskrene reakcije na priče i kontekst o događajima koji oblikuju našu stvarnost.

This post is also available in: Bosnian

The state prosecution it would examine approximately 36 witnesses during the trial and that none of the witnesses had requested protection measures as of yet. Prosecutor Dzevad Muratbegovic said he would need approximately 30 work days to complete the prosecution’s presentation of evidence.

Przulj’s defense said it would announce its evidence presentation plans once the prosecution had completed its presentation of evidence.

Przulj, the former commander of a detention facility in the Petar Kocic school building in the village of Cavarine, has been charged with participating in the persecution of Bosniak civilians, enforced disappearances, assault and other inhumane acts.

As previously announced by the state prosecution, Przulj allegedly participated in relocating 39 Bosniaks from a school building in Sokolac to two premises at the school building in Cavarine in October 1992. The school building had no electricity or heat. The detainees were forced to sleep on the floor as well as to urinate and defecate in buckets.

The trial chamber will set the trial start date at a later stage.

Najčitanije
Saznajte više
Srebrenica Anniversary Exhibitions Return to New York
Two exhibitions on the 1995 genocide first presented in 2025 will reopen together this July at UN headquarters.
Exhibition Offers Insight into Everyday Life Inside Besieged Srebrenica
Marking the annual genocide commemoration, the Srebrenica Memorial Centre opened an exhibition entitled ‘Facing Srebrenica: Views from the Besieged City’, featuring photographs that show how people lived inside the besieged enclave during wartime.
BIRN BiH and Faculty of Criminalistics Sign Cooperation Agreement