Sunday, 22 february 2026.
Prijavite se na sedmični newsletter Detektora
Newsletter
Novinari Detektora svake sedmice pišu newslettere o protekloj i sedmici koja nas očekuje. Donose detalje iz redakcije, iskrene reakcije na priče i kontekst o događajima koji oblikuju našu stvarnost.

This post is also available in: Bosnian

At today’s hearing of the Pero Radisic trial, Bosnia’s state court requested that the addresses of witnesses be verified in order to avoid postponing future hearings.

Trial chamber chairwoman Jasmina Kosovic said that summons had been sent to witnesses on two occasions. However, some summons had sent back to the court and many had witnesses failed to appear in court.

Kosovic said the court verified some addresses and managed to reach six witnesses. According to the court’s records, the addresses of thirteen other witnesses were correct. Kosovic requested that the state prosecution verify the addresses of the witnesses.

Prosecutor Milorad Barasin said he’d contacted the State Investigation and Protection Agency and had requested that their investigators find the witnesses and obtain their addresses. He said he expected feedback as early as next week.

Kosovic said the prosecution should focus its energies on the six available witnesses. She said the court had done all that it could.

“Sometimes it seems like the court does what the prosecution is supposed to do,” Kosovic said.

Pero Radisic was the former commander of a working squad associated with the Teslicka Brigade of the Army of Republika Srpska.

He is charged with participating in the abuse of Bosniak civilians in Teslic in 1992 and 1993. He’s accused of the physical abuse and inhumane treatment of civilians. According to the indictment, Radisic forced Bosniak civilians to perform hard labour, which resulted in injuries and the death of six civilians.

The trial will continue on March 13.

Najčitanije
Saznajte više
Sudinica u sudu u Kišinjevu u Moldaviji izriče presudu učesnicima kampova u Moldaviji. Foto: Detektor
Moldova Convicts Three of Attending Subversion Camps in Bosnia, Serbia
A court in Chinsinau convicted three Moldovan citizens of participating in Russian-led training camps in Bosnia and Serbia in 2024 in order to incite unrest and disrupt elections at home.
Bosnian History Teachers Visit Former Camps in Brcko and Learn How to Teach About War
To help school teachers learn more about how to teach students about the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina, a group of teachers from several towns and cities visited detention camps in a former elementary school in Brcko.
BIRN BiH Joins in Presenting Database of Facts About War and Handbook for Teachers
BIRN BiH Presents Database and Film on Wartime Missing Children
BIRN BiH Director Wins ‘Goran Bubalo’ Peace Award