Thursday, 20 august 2026.
Prijavite se na sedmični newsletter Detektora
Newsletter
Novinari Detektora svake sedmice pišu newslettere o protekloj i sedmici koja nas očekuje. Donose detalje iz redakcije, iskrene reakcije na priče i kontekst o događajima koji oblikuju našu stvarnost.

This post is also available in: Bosnian

Prosecutor Dragan Corlija has said he has decided against a stricter measure, such as house arrest, because both suspects are part time workers.
 
Bosiljko and Ostoja Markovic are suspected by the Bosnian prosecution of taking part in war crimes against civilian population in June 1992 in Kotor Varos.
 
Prosecutor Corlija said that suspect Bosiljko Markovic was in Serbia in January this year for work, even though he was previously told that he is obligated to inform the udicial institutions in case of leaving the country.
 
Lawyer Goran Bubic said that Bosiljko and Ostoja Markovic do not have a permanent job, which is why they do a variety of jobs and travel. He claimed the suspects never intended to flee from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
 
The Bosnian State Court will decide on this proposal at a later stage.

Najčitanije
Saznajte više
Srebrenica Anniversary Exhibitions Return to New York
Two exhibitions on the 1995 genocide first presented in 2025 will reopen together this July at UN headquarters.
Exhibition Offers Insight into Everyday Life Inside Besieged Srebrenica
Marking the annual genocide commemoration, the Srebrenica Memorial Centre opened an exhibition entitled ‘Facing Srebrenica: Views from the Besieged City’, featuring photographs that show how people lived inside the besieged enclave during wartime.
BIRN BiH and Faculty of Criminalistics Sign Cooperation Agreement