Friday, 4 april 2025.
Prijavite se na sedmični newsletter Detektora
Newsletter
Novinari Detektora svake sedmice pišu newslettere o protekloj i sedmici koja nas očekuje. Donose detalje iz redakcije, iskrene reakcije na priče i kontekst o događajima koji oblikuju našu stvarnost.

This post is also available in: Bosnian

The Prosecution of Bosnia and Herzegovina proposed the examination of nine witnesses and two court experts, as well as the presentation of 52 pieces of material evidence.

It was said that the State Prosecution would need six to seven days for presentation of its evidence.

Dusko Tomic, Defence attorney of the indictee, said that the Defence wanted to examine about nine witnesses, including indictee Zoran Dragicevic, adding that it would need 15 working hours to examine them.

Dragicevic, former member of Republika Srpska, RS armed forces, is charged with having raped one woman and participated in the mistreatment, robbing and unlawful detention of non-Serb civilians.

According to the Prosecution’s charges, he was an accomplice of Veselin Vlahovic, known as Batko, who is indicted, in a separate cause, for murders, abuse, robberies, disappearances and other crimes.

Dragicevic was arrested in December last year. He has been held in custody since. He pleaded not guilty on February 6.

Najčitanije
Saznajte više
UN Court Again Refuses Bosnian Croat Wartime Leader Early Release
The UN war crimes court in The Hague has rejected a request for early release from former Bosnian Croat political chief Jadranko Prlic, citing his “heinous” crimes and “insufficient” rehabilitation.
Bosnian Croat Ex-Fighters Charged with Wartime Prisoner Abuses
The Bosnian state prosecution charged seven former Croatian Defence Council military policemen and civilian police officers with unlawfully detaining and assaulting dozens of Bosniaks in the Zepce area in 1993 and 1994.
Bosnia Charges Ten with War Crimes Against Serb Prisoners
Ukraine Does Not Get to Penalize All Crimes against Children